Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Message from Michael

• Tuesday, January 20, 2009 10:43 AM, PST
Hello! I want to thank everyone for the wonderful messages, cards, and Bday presents. This has been the best bday ever, which was simply spent with my family; including my brother whom I haven't spent much time with over the years. Its rather ironic since this time last year I didn't think I would celebrate another bday. As mentioned in previous updates, the news has not been good lately, with the additional spreading of the tumor. The news was equally bad this time last year, so I feel very lucky to have had the last, extra, year; I've learned and experienced much during this time. We all live with the perverbial clock ticking but its strange when you're told it will stop soon. With your continued love and support, I hope to ignore the doctor's prognoses for another year; not that I'm that eager to reach fifty, but it beats the alternative.
Love and hugs, hjertelig hilsen og stor klem, - Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment